Celebrities depend on their looks (and hopefully talent), radiance, and youth. So they make it a priority to use the best and most effective skin care and make-up products. They also have access to the best dermatologists and beauticians.
Have you ever wondered what the best celebrity skin care products are?
While most of the us don’t have access to the same resources, it shouldn’t stop us from taking proper care of our skin and using the best products available (within our budget).
Here is a brief round up of the products that help Hollywood hottest ladies look even hotter:
1. Reese Witherspoon uses Jason Natural Cosmetics – Hyper-C Serum for her flawless complexion. The line is 70% organic. It contains seven types of vitamin C. Personally speaking, we get excited if we can nourish our skin with at least one kind of Vitamin C. But, 7 in one tube combined with natural and organic ingredients, really seals the deal. Very reasonably priced and on sale at 35% off.
2. Eva Longoria maintains a perfect glow with Tarte’s Mineral Powder Bronzer. It is a perfect alternative to sun tanning (and wrinkles). A good bronzer is a must beauty essentials. It adds glow and sparkle and livens up skin complexion. This bronzer is available in two colors “Park Avenue Princess” and “Hotel Heiress” and comes in the most stylish packaging. Get yours here.
3. Salma Hayek uses Cover Girl’s new TruBlend Liquid Makeup to create that gorgeous glowing look and camouflage imperfections (does she have any?). The best thing about the TruBlend is that in addition to being effective, it is also reasonably prices. To get the most value for your money, purchase it at Amazon. It comes in a Pack of 2 with free shipping. Browse through available shades to get the right hue.
4. Cameron Diaz takes immaculate care of her skin and considers a natural sunscreen by Colorescience her key beauty essential. Colorescience is a natural mineral line that goes after the same market as Bare Escentials, but is rising above its competitors and is receiving rave reviews and press coverages.
The unusual thing about Colorescience – Sunforgettable Rock&Roller Ball (SPF 30) is that it is powder sunscreen, that is like light tranculent powder. It comes in two colors: ligher “All Clear”, and beige “Almost Clear”. It has UVA and UVB protection and is waterproof.
Comes with free shipping with code code FREE5OST. They also offer free samples.
5. Lovely and radiant Blake Lively uses Fresh Elixir Ancien Face Treatment Oil to maintain her glow. While it is on the pricey side, the elixir gets glowing customers reviews. Available fur purchase at Beauty.com.
|Do you use celebrities products that deserve the rave? Please share in the comments section.|