Avoid online crowds this Thanksgiving and save by shopping pre Thanksgiving and pre Black Friday sales instead of waiting for the-day-off madness. Retailers are eagerly fighting for your dollars and beating their competitors by kicking off Thanksgiving sales earlier this year.
Retailers are galloping to jump start sales as early as Wednesday, to give you the best deals and get you to spend your hard earned mula at their stores…
In addition to saving and faster checkouts (since you are not fighting heavy Black Friday online traffic), you will also get a plentiful selection instead of size-sold-out icon.
To sweeten the pot, retailers are throwing in free shipping and samples. Get your holiday gifts checked off now.
Clothing & Accessories:
- Saks Fifth Avenue – is offering 70% off during their Thanksgiving sale Nov.24th & Nov.25th (prices will go up on Nov. 26.) Get free shipping with code: HOLIDAY
- Rachel Roy – enjoy 30% off everything, plus free shipping on all orders.
Shop Nov 24th through Nov. 27. Discount reflected at checkout.
- Bloomingdales – shop Big Brown Bag Sale and handbag sale and save 25-40% on a great selection. Offer valid 11.22.11 to 11.27.11.
- Macy’s – get 20% off at macys.com Thanksgiving Sale. Use promo code THANKS at checkout. Offer valid 11/22 through 11/23.
- Banana Republic – 25% off your purchase. Code on the site.
- Gap – $10 tops, $20 sweaters and so much more at extremely low prices.
- Old Navy – black friday comes early. See what low priced goodies are selling now.
- Singer22 – get extra 40% off sale items. Use code 40MORE.
- Overstock – is running plenty of fabulous Thanksgiving Deals.
- Ebay – is offering great savings whether you are shopping the Fashion Vault or electronics.
- Barneys – save up to 40%, plus free shipping. Get Alexander Wang and so many more coveted brands.
- eBags – 15% off and free shipping on orders over $50.
- ShopBop – save on designer purses and peruse their sale section for amazing designer finds
- Urban Outfitters – Save 40% off Women’s & Men’s outerwear.
Shoes & Boots:
- 6pm – this is an online heaven for any girl who likes a deal. They will have up to 80% off on brands such as Stuart Weitzman, Charles David, Steve Madden and so many more.
- Endless – save 25% off wide selection of shoes. Free shipping and returns.
- Onlineshoes.com – save 25% off orders over $100, plus free shipping. Find perfect gifts from cozy slippers to winter boots. Use Code 1THXDAY.
Shapewear and Undergarments:
- Bare Necessities – use code GIVETHANKS to get $15 off $75. Valid 11.22 -11.23.
- Drugstore.com – Get free shipping AND a $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate with your $50 order. Offer ends 12.31.
- Pegassus Shoe – get UGG Bailey Button Triplet Deep Atlantic Boot on sale for $135 ($44 OFF retail price). Use code UGGBBT.
- Footwear etc. – is running a sale on select UGG models (just search for UGGs, view 100, and sort by price to see the items on sale). The Cardy boots above are discounted from $140 to $103.The offer free shipping and no tax (they are located in CA, but will discount CA orders to compensate for the tax price, thus the final price will exclude tax).
- The Walking Company – has select UGG styles on sales. They also have a large selection and many sizes. They offer free shipping on $100 orders and 30 days return.
- Eastern Mountain Sports – Save 20% off almost everything thru 11.29. They offer free shipping on orders of $125.
- Shoes.com – is offering $20 Gift Code with any UGG purchase on their site.
Electronics & Gadgets:
- Amazon – has a plethora of Thanksgiving Deals this week, directly from Amazon and from all over the web. A must-stop destination. Check for the best price on a cool tech gadget you’ve had your eye on any of the “i” devices such as iPad, iPod, iTouch or a Kindle.
- Buy.com – is running an EARLY MADNESS sale, which is 24 hours of early Black Friday pricing on 4 products updated daily.
Don’t miss a thing. We will be posting the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals roundup. Sign up for free email or RSS updates (sidebar on the right) to stay in-the-know on the upcoming sales.