This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bloomingdale’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
Ladies, Bloomingdale’s has paired up with famed handbag designer Rebecca Minkoff to offer you a fabulous design opportunity to design your own tote. A chic reusable tote is the perfect accessory for any activity! Grocery shopping, picnic, day of errands, the beach, etc. This is an excellent opportunity to get your creative juices flowing and to bring out your inner artist into the spot light.
It is also a stylish move into the green direction and will help use less paper/plastic, and look chic doing it! Here is our geometrical design:
What Do You Need To Do?
Calling to all designers and fashionistas. Design a unique reusable tote bag by logging onto www.bloomingdales.com/design. Use the tools on the site to digitally create a design a tote or if you are a digital drawing tool wizard, create your own design and import an image from your computer.
Once you submitted your creation, share your creation with friends via social networks: Twitter, Facebook, My Space. The more you share the more votes you can get, and the more likely you will win
What will you get?
- One winner will be chosen everyday, based on Bloomies favorite submissions, and will receive a $100 Gift Card
- Submissions will be whittled down to 50 favorites based on Bloomingdale votes
- Grand prize winner who will receive a $2,000 shopping spree and the winning design will be sold exclusively at bloomingdales.com
- Entrant with the most votes can also win $1,000 shopping spree
- This Contest runs from April 7- April 25, 2010