Breath Mint Anyone?
There’s something about the fall season that brings both calming and chaotic feelings. As we kiss our wild summer nights goodbye, we say hello to late night study sessions and longer days in the office. As New York Fashion Week closes and we’re trying to catch up on the latest collections, London Fashion Week kicks off.
This week’s round up of Links à la Mode from Independent Fashion Bloggers embodies a little bit of everything in an effort to give you a breather in between the deceiving calm that comes with fall. From runway fashion to fashion humor, check out below posts for full coverage. And if that’s not enough, check out our best shapewear guide to sculpt your figure and make you look flawless in any outfit.
Links à la Mode : September 24th
- A Typical Atypical: Make me a… 20’s flapper girl – vintage outfits for the modern girl
- Aysha’s Rabbit Hole: Watch the accessory madness
- Bobbins And Bombshells: Musings on the history and significance of red lipstick
- Broke & Beautiful: Bored with the same old nude pumps? Elle shares some architectural ones to covet, instead
- Clutch 22: DVF ss10 Cleopatra in the 21st Century
- Decline Designs: Looking Forward to Fall at Decline Designs
- Dramatis Personae: Sarah Von of Yes and Yes shares the secrets of Scandinavian Style
- Fashion Hippo: To Trend or Not to Trend? Fall 2009 trends contemplated
- Fashion Pulse: Up close and personal at the Tory Burch Spring 2010 presentation.
- Fasshonaburu: Alyssa goes to and reviews the hilarious Snuggie Fashion Show during NY Fashion Week!
- Friend in Fashion: More milage from your fashion dollar. Tube skirt, 6 different looks
- Glamoursplash: They don’t make ‘em like this anymore; the beautiful mermaids of Busby Berkleys Footlight Parade
- Idiosyncratic Style: If fall’s hottest shoes belonged to a clique
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: The IFB Dress Up Soiree recap… photos and more!
- Monoxious: How to make your own Maison Michel Lace bunny ears!
- Prom Mafia: DC Fashion Week embraces white after Labor Day and shows beauty comes in all colors, shapes, sizes
- Retro Chick: Win a Lulu Guinness Cameo City Tote
- Style Amour: Spring’s 2010 biggest Misses – the top 5 most disappointing NYFW shows
- Sweet Fuzz: Win the gorgeous Gemma necklace (worth $155 dollars!) from Twisted and Beautiful, featured on Bravo’s NYC Prep
- The Coveted: Buckled and Booted… essential boots for Autumn
- The Fashion Planner: How to make a T-shirt Lei Necklace; plus enter to win one!
- The Sideshow Scrapbook: Review about the “Ones to Watch” catwalk show at LFW