3 Reasons Why Squirrels Shouldn’t wear Christian Louboutin’s
- Climbing vertically in a 4 inch heel is a challenge
- Signature red soles will attract unwanted attention of a large, squirrel-feeding animal. Which will result in orphaned Louboutin’s after the squirrel is devoured.
- A squirrel will struggle to pay for luxuriously priced Louboutins with squirrel money. Further more, in a rare situation that a squirrel will gather enough nuts to barter for a substantial amount of dollars and buy Louboutin’s, there will be a global nut deprivation, which will impact squirrel’s economy.
5 Reasons Why Women Should wear Louboutin’s
- They elongate women’s legs and make her stand tall regardless of her figure type or height
- They turn men’s heads, like phermones
- They are an investment purchase
- They make a woman feel like she is the most exquisite creature who is on top the world
- Because women are not squirrels and because they can
And here are a few lust-worthy pairs that squirrels can only dream off. While recognized as an unquestionable splurge in both human and squirrel world, the fact that they are on sale makes them a sweet deal.
Happy Friday! Please refrain from climbing trees in your new pair.